ABC WOW Annual Conference Keynote Speaker – Sean Low
Follow us every Monday as we connect with this years Conference Speakers.
Today, see what Sean Low, of The Business of Being Creative, shares with us as we ask the following questions.
1. What are 2 key words (phrases) to describe what attendees will take away from attending your Keynote Presentation?
- The Power of Niche
- The one thing is all that you need to be outrageous
2. What would you say was the most important lesson (good or bad) that has impacted the way you evolved your business at these different stages:
- At the start – (SL) The right client matters
- Midway – (SL) Never get comfortable
- Today – (SL) Show up every day as if today was your first day
3. What motivates you to continue being a part of this industry?
- Art changes the world. When weddings and wedding businesses start the way of commoditization, we all lose. We need mavericks at every level. To be a maverick though, you first have to be the MASTER of what is known, all so you can set out to do what you are paid to do. Create the heretofore unknown.
4. If you were starting your business today, what is one tip you would share with new planners/designers?
- Stand for something. Live to that thing and never, ever compromise.
Haven’t Registered? Register Now
Visit ABC Annual Conference for more details on the conference.
August 27, 2018
Tags: ABC, ABC Annual Conference, ABC World of Weddings Annual Conference, abcassoc, abcwow2018, Association of Bridal Consultants, association of bridal consultants blog, become a certified wedding planner, conference speaker, sean low, the business of being creative, wedding conference speaker, Wedding Industry, wedding industry expert, wedding industry speaker