ABC WOW Annual Conference Keynote Speaker – Kristin Banta
Follow us every Monday as we connect with this years Conference Speakers.
Today, see what Kristin Banta, of Kristin Banta Events, Inc, shares with us as we ask the following questions.
1. What are 2 key words (phrases) to describe what attendees will take away from attending your Keynote Presentation?
- Inspiration and Fresh Perspective
2. What would you say was the most important lesson (good or bad) that has impacted the way you evolved your business at these different stages:
- Upon starting, I carefully researched the marketplace in an effort to determine an available and unrepresented niche that was consistent with my strengths, skillset, and passions.
- One must constantly innovate and be adaptive to where one’s consumer dwells and what they are responsive to as its ever changing.
3. What motivates you to continue being a part of this industry?
- Being a leader and vocal advocate for progress and innovation within event and wedding design is the single most driving factor that has kept me in the event industry for the last two decades.
4. If you were starting your business today, what is one tip you would share with new planners/designers?
- Don’t be afraid to disrupt, to polarize, to take risks and to think differently. Inspiration comes from fresh perspective and original thought. The greatest designers stood by their own unique creation which was met by some with doubt, skepticism or criticism yet celebrated, revered and remembered forever by others.
Haven’t Registered? Register Now
Visit ABC Annual Conference for more details on the conference.
September 3, 2018
Tags: ABC, ABC Annual Conference, ABC World of Weddings Annual Conference, abcassoc, abcwow2018, Association of Bridal Consultants, association of bridal consultants blog, become a certified wedding planner, conference speaker, kristin banta, kristin banta events inc, wedding conference speaker, wedding designer, Wedding Industry, wedding industry expert, wedding industry speaker, wedding planner