Standards of Membership
ABC Wedding Planners and Professional uphold a high level of standards and ethics, which make our wedding professionals the most sought-after in the industry. In order to be a member in good standing and to obtain membership you must:
- Supply information essential to help the Association provide factual reports on the wedding industry
- Cooperate with Association activities and efforts to promote and improve the professionalism of the wedding industry.
- Uphold the ABC code of ethics and cooperate with the Association in all matters relating to it
- Respond rapidly and honestly to all complaints forwarded by the Association.
- Supply, on request, the evidence on which any advertising is based.
- Use the Association name and logo only as authorized.
- Pay all association bills in a timely manner.
Code of Ethics
- Represent each client fairly and honestly, providing all agreed-to services in a timely and cost-efficient manner
- Establish reasonable, proper fees for services and provide written estimates to each client.
- Use honest and factual advertising.
- Deal with employees fairly, in an unbiased manner.
- Disclose to clients any payment received from suppliers.
For all levels, membership must be maintained in good standing. Lapses in membership are not credited to the time requirements for advancement.