About the Association of Bridal Consultants
Since 1955, the Association of Bridal Consultants (ABC) has provided educational and networking resources to uphold the premier standard of wedding consultation. The unwavering principles of the Association of Bridal Consultants allows certified and experienced professionals to create a cherished and relaxed wedding experience for brides- and grooms-to-be.
The ABC Advantage – For Couples
- Instant access to 4,000 wedding consultants nationwide. Locate a local certified wedding planner by simply entering your zip code into ABC’s nationwide consultant listing.
- Peace of mind. Avoid the planning burden and know that your wedding is being prepared by a trained wedding consultant with access to innumerable ABC resources. The goal of an ABC Consultant is to make you a “guest at your own wedding” so you may focus on the most important elements of the ceremony: your family and friends.
- Buying power. As the largest group of wedding professionals in the world, ABC Consultants have access to vendor discounts and special programs that are not offered anywhere else. Your ABC Consultant will assist in finding the perfect wedding invitations, music, catering, floral items, linens, travel accommodations for your wedding guests, and more, at the most reasonable prices.
The ABC Advantage – For the Wedding Planner
- Credibility and credentials. Inherit instant professional credibility by joining the largest collective of wedding consultants in the world and receive career support from a vast network of fellow consultants.
- On-going education and assistance. The American Bridal Association provides the most comprehensive training in the wedding consultation trade and utilizes the expertise of seasoned wedding professionals to continually update educational resources and stay at the forefront of industry trends. Every November, ABC Consultants also receive admittance to the ABC Annual Conference – a 3-day educational conference and trade show where top industry specialists gather to provide ideas. Furthermore, ABC provides a toll-free resource center to assist in answering questions their members may have along the way.
- Critical business resources. Since its beginning in 1955, ABC has secured vendor relationships to offer cost-saving discounts and special programs to its consultants. Experience the ABC advantage with reliable vendors for all facets of the wedding planning process – including honeymoon programs and hotel accommodations. Other consultant benefits include, but are not limited to, acquiring an internet listing in the national database to become eligible for local referrals and assistance in business protection with access to liability insurance.